English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, May 18, 2007

Year of the Dress

This is the easily the year of the dress. I have never seen so many people wearing dresses all of the time - not only to church and to weddings, but also out on the weekend, to the winery, to work, to do errands, to go garage sale shopping... I love this trend, and I am fully embracing it. I have been lucky enough to find several cute dresses at darling prices, and I have already taken full advantage of all these easy-to-wear outfits after attending 5 graduations last weekend. I have put together a few pictures of some dresses I own or I am coveting. Enjoy!



This season it's about the bright colors and the patterned dresses, and the gorgeous Grecian dresses, as well as trendy black and white combinations. You can't go wrong with all these possibilities. It's always fun shopping for a classic LBD (little black dress). This year, things get better with the appearance of the LWD (little white dress). Just steer away from wearing those white ones to a wedding. The white is reserved for the bride on her big, beautiful day!



Another trend I have been wanting to try is the maxi dress, but I haven't bit the bullet and bought one yet. Whenever I see people in them, I see them as a bit too prom-like or something...


Finally, here are some of the dresses I have purchased...