English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bridal Tea (Wine) Party

I am so excited for this weekend as I get to participate in a tea party before my best bud's wedding. But this tea party is unlike many you might have heard about. In addition to tea, we are having wine, lots and lots of delicious wine. Plus, we get to get dressed up in party dresses (see post below) and pretend like we are southern belles. The event will be held at a gorgeous plantation - like location called Graceland. The gal who planned it is a superb party planner, and I helped pick out the amazing wine from a great vineyard in Hermann, Mo. My favorite wine of theirs is the Vignoles (pictured here in that darling blue bottle), but I also love the Seyval, the Adam's Choice and the Blush. Missouri has some great wineries! My sister and I often rent a bed & breakfast and have some amazing wine all day long. It is perfect!