English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A lovely wedding weekend

From the fragrant pink roses to the beautiful pistachio dresses, the wedding weekend was pretty amazing. A good dose of humidity and rain did not even dampen the fun. All of those in the wedding looked gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as the blushing bride, pictured with me to the right.

I decided to do the mystic tanning thing for the event, keeping it beautiful with application of the gradual self-tanner lotion in between, and no one could tell the difference. Everyone kept complimenting me on my beautiful tan! And no skin cancer. Hooray!

I have some pictures of my hair on that special day! I adored the style so much that I have a big desire to use it every time I am in a wedding, but I, of course, won't, lest I wear out the smashing look that all the other bridesmaids wanted. Everyone said they had hair envy toward me. I might even want to use it for my own wedding, a little higher, with the veil underneath the extravaganza in the back! The back is very similar to the one I posted on May 24!