English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fabulous bridesmaid hair

In two days, I will have my hair professionally styled for only the second time in my life. When I was 11, my sweet mom took me with my bouncy red curls and my sister with her straight brown hair to the hair shop, and we got beautified. On Saturday, the bride will be paying for the entire bridal party to get their hair done. It's going to be fun! I never had a stylist do my hair for prom or for being a bridesmaid because I like hair, and I have always been completely content with my own hair designs. If I were the egotistic type, I might even call my styles amazing, but I'm not so I won't. For this professional styling, I have one rule: my hair will not be plastered to my head with enough hair spray to make me faint. That, hair stylists out there, does not look good. It looks like a poor girl has a stiff mop on top of her beautiful face. I am not having it, but here are some options. I am leaning toward a half-up look...