English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, June 18, 2007

VS semi-annual sale starts in stores 6/19 - TOMORROW!

I am pumped for tomorrow's grand event - the start of Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale (SAS) in stores. The sale has been going on for a little bit online, and I have purchased a few things to be sure I got them at the discount prices. As many of you probably know, it gets crazy at the stores during the SAS, and the hot items go fast. It seems everyone is a medium in the underwear (my size) so I have to get there early to get the stuff I want. Then it gets a bit stressful with the massive amount of women attacking the piles of underwear, bras and sleepwear. Although it can be intense, I still always want to go to the store and see what kind of deals I can walk away with!

My favorite VS bra right now is the Very Sexy Infinity Edge Extreme Plunge (right, $24.99), but I also love the Secret Embrace. I bought this one in yellow with a little wild leopard edging... very exotic!

I am so addicted to sexy sleepwear, but I usually wait until the items go way on sale to buy them. I love the ribbon chemise below ($24), and those baby dolls are adorable. I have wanted the white one ($68) for a while, but it does not go on sale. I'll have to just bite the bullet and buy it, but I might wait so I can buy it for my wedding night sleepwear... The one by the pool makes me laugh - yes, I would just buy that outfit ($24.99) to wear for sunbathing... ok, not really.



I also love this little robe ($34.99), and it comes in a variety of colors. Shop away, girls!