English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, June 25, 2007

Paris... almost free


In honor of Paris getting out of prison, I thought I would dedicate a post to her. I think she often looks wonderful (she should with all that money), but I don't really know what to think of her. Her outfit heading into court is perfect (above). I also do love her choice of sunglasses (below).


The girl does know how to market herself. Starting with the scandalous Hardee's commercial, she worked her phrase "That's Hot." like no one's business (see shirt below). Plus, she's actually getting money from being in jail.

The outfits below are some of my faves. 1. that dress is to-die-for, 2. I wish I could find that vintage swimsuit and 3. that shirt is stunning, and the puppies are adorable.
Of course, she has had her share of faux pas. 1. Even celebrities can look bad (LOVE those shoes), 2. Braids, skanky outfit, what was she thinking?!, 3. I think I can almost see her hoo-ha, and that is not exactly fashionable...

I love this red dress and the black accessories, but hanging out with Brit might not be the best step for her...

I also found these pictures of her showing 1. the old Paris with brown eyes and 2. the new Paris with blue eyes, blond hair and maybe some other things done. It's so interesting that I wanted to share!


Happy Shopping,

gg