English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, April 28, 2008

My gal pal Fresh off the Farm tagged me for a meme!

1. Must be clean, no R-rated material.
2. Tell 5 people.
3. Only 5 links allowed.
4. Link back to person who tagged you.
5. Five websites I visit frequently:
a) InStyle: My go-to place to see all the stars in the latest fashions.
b) Facebook: I am an online social butterfly.
c) Gmail: Got to keep up with the e-mail.
d) YouTube: love the music videos and random hilarious ads.
e) Someecards: These e-cards are way too funny.

6. I am going to tag the following fabulous bloggers (but do not feel obligated to do it!:):

Wendy
Stacy

Sarah
Martini
Katelin

xoxo,

gg

p.s. Gossip Girl is on tonight! The Hills is on tonight!