English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, April 14, 2008

Celeb Style Candy - dresses


Sarah Michelle Gellar in a bright, fun mini.
Sienna Miller can even make boots and a dress look good.
Darling in a black L.A.M.B. dress - Reese Witherspoon



Thandie Newton - in classic black with a twist, and a fantastic magenta frock.


I love those killer shoes on Lucy Liu and a sassy LBD.
Michelle Trachtenberg in a great and unusual outfit.
Nicole Richie in a signature maxi dress.

Kates' fashions: Kate Bosworth's dress is a lot of fun!
Kate Hudson is stunning in this dress.
Polka dots and ruffles make me happy on LC.



Leighton Meester in simple yellow and dazzling green. The girl knows how to work her colors.


Sometimes, I want to be Cameron Diaz, especially if I could have this outfit.
Ginnifer Goodwin in a fabulous Prada dress.
I know I couldn't, but Emmy Prossum makes this nude ensemble look good.



I think that color looks great on Debra Messing.
This is my favorite dress of the day - love the color and the hair on Gwyneth Paltrow.
I just put this on here because Posh looks so insanely skinny. I think she has great fashion taste, but she does annoy me with her anoerexic look...