English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CMT Awards Fashion



Country music awards shows have quite the array of fashion, and it is quite different from your traditional awards show. Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus did quite well with their fun, flirty frocks.



Jewel Tones: Sara Evans (with new hottie fiance Jay Barker), Jennifer Nettles (of Sugarland) - LOVE her dress! and Carrie Underwood in a fabulous shade of purple.

Shades of grey: Julianne Hough, LeAnn Rimes and Diana DeGarmo all gorgeous in grey.


Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are so cute! Her dress is so elegant against her porcelain skin. Wish I could look that good when I don't have a tan.



I love the group Little Big Town, and they look so good together.
I like this dress worn by Miley Cyrus while performing, but I think it is a bit boobalicious for her tender age...



Hottie Chuck Wicks is dressed well for a boy at the event.
Jewel with her bull rider boyfriend Ty Murray.
LOVE Miranda Lambert and cute dress!


I don't like Dierks Bentley's casual look or Faith Hill's Grease look.
I think Taylor Swift (pictured with Snoop Dogg) is scared after seeing them...



Carried Underwood singing All American Girl in a girly outfit with adorable shoes.


I just love these fun outfits for LeeAnn Rimes' performance!
xoxo,
gg