English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Celeb Style Candy

Nicole Richie is wearing one of my favorite go-to outfits - white T & broken-in jeans.
Post-baby, she still looks fabulous.
I love Sienna Miller's belt and bag.

That purple color is fantastic on Kelly Ripa, and the neckline is so fun.
I am not a fan of Renee Zellweger's hair, but that dress is beautiful.


I really like Ellen Page's look. She often gets it right.
Hopefully, she can steer away from growing up too quickly like many young Hollywood stars.
Ginnifer Goodwin is heavenly in this ivory frock.

I don't know if I have ever seen Ashley Olsen this classy, or healthy.
Carrie Underwood always looks good. She reminds me of Barbie, but this one almost seems a bit matronly.

I am digging Brittany Murphy's super cute, simple dress. I loved her in the movie Uptown Girls.
That electric blue skirt is perfect for Amanda Bynes. I can see why - it is from her line Dear by Amanda Bynes.

Christina Ricci is good at old Hollywood glamour.
This dress of Gwyneth Paltrow's is so chic!


I love K. Heigl, but what the heck happened here. Maybe InStyle liked it, but I think it's too outrageous. Your thoughts?
On another note, I want Grey's Anatomy back!