English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, September 17, 2007

Toronto Film Festival Hits/Misses


Oh, Brangelina. They look good, but I have to wonder sometimes about how often Angelina Jolie wears grey. She's hot in any color, so add some pizazz!
Rachel Leigh Cook: MISS - I must admit I loved her in that teeny bopper movie a while ago, but this dress and hair just makes her look so old.


Cate Blanchett: ??? In ways, I like this dress; in others, I hate it. What do you think?
Liv Tyler: MISS - She is such a beautiful girl; I just wish she would do a better job of showing it.


Jennifer Garner: HIT - I love this adorable dress, and the Ben Affleck-lover is always beautiful. I might wear some cuter shoes though; that dress begs for them.
Keira Knightly: HIT - Love her hair like that, and that's a nice simple top.

Maggie Grace & Maria Bellow: Semi-HIT & MISS - I love that grey corseted dress for some reason, but the V in the middle makes it a little bit weird. The feather dress is just somewhat hideous to me. Leave the feathers for the birds. I have never seen anyone look good in some of their own.

hugs,
gg