English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Boots!!!


1. Kate Hudson 2. Sarah Michelle Geller 3. Gwyneth Paltrow
Kate Hudson: Grey is big, and I am in love with her outfit and those luscious boots. Must. have. them.
Sarah Michelle: Must admit I have a slight obsession with these cute buckles.
Gwyneth Paltrow: We must not forget wearing boots under jeans, too!


1. Hilary Duff 2. Ashley Olsen 3. Sophie Ellis
Hilary Duff: I particularly like the way this little fashionista's boots curve up in the middle. If I had some good money, those shoes would be a good investment.
Ashley Olsen: Doesn't she look darling?! I want a pair of Wellies. I especially enjoy the new ones with cool patterns.
Sophie Ellis: PINK = too cute (notice grey, too - it's HOTT)



1. Carmen Electra 2. Kelly Ripa
Carmen Electra: I am totally not a fan of Carmen E. (I see her, and all I think is F.A.K.E.), but those boots I like!
Kelly Ripa: I kinda think the girl needs to put on some pounds as she usually has a major case of collar-bone-and-sternum-jutting-out, but this FABULOUS jacket disguises that a bit. Her boots just make this outfit superfab, but is that a brown bag next to her black boots?

So, fellow shoppers, what do you think of these boots? Do you own any? I admittedly need more - I only have a pair of English riding boots that I have had forever because I used to use them while actually riding a horse... Sadly, I don't get to use them for that much anymore, but they pretty much rock since they are in style.

hugs,
gg