English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rockin' Girl Bloggers

I was SO excited when I saw that my fashion-forward blogger buddy gave me a rockin' girl blogger award. I smiled from ear-to-ear all the day because of it. Jennifer's blog is amazing and so much fun, and I feel so special to have received this award from her. Here are my five picks!
1. Jennifer of Maholo Fashion World: Seriously, she really rocks, and sends some traffic my way through her blog - i love her attitude and outlook on life and fashion.
2. Sarah of Front Porch Rocker: Her real-life posts just make you feel like you are there with her - you want to laugh, you want to cry - she really knows how to write, and I just love her as a person!
3. Dana of It's a Wonderful Life: LOVE her Love It or Leave It posts, and she is just the sweetest gal!
4. New Girl: I may not be a mom, but the way this girl writes about her life as a mom is amazing and hilarious - it gives my day a much needed jolt when I visit her blog.
5. Juliet of Fashion Lolita: I just adore all her little extras like Model of the Week and Look of the Week, and her posts are so enjoyable to read.

YOU GIRLS ROCK!!

hugs,

gg