English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Target *tar-jay* goodies

Today over lunch, I dashed into Target *tar-jay* for a bit of Christmas shopping mixed with a bit of me-shopping. My motivation came from finding a present for my sister as well as this post from Valley Girl about the wrap dress below, and it was only $24.99! This store is amazing. *also available online - click on picture*


I did find my sis a present, too, but it's not clothes or about fashion so I am not posting it. I just wanted to let you know that I did buy something for someone else besides me:) They also have some great coats for only $39.99 - $59.99. Here are a few that I loves. I just added one of them to my Christmas list! *also available online - click on picture*