English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Celeb Style Candy



J Lo is looking fairly fabulous lately with her shimmering dresses and natural beauty makeup.



I just love Rihanna's hair, and this D&G jewel tone is fabulous on her! Nelly Furtado is gorgeous in this brown and gold number.



I am going to definitely copy Cameron Diaz's look this fall. Must also remember to buy some satin wide-cuffed pants like Angelina Jolie's to go with my sassy little trench.



Oh, Katherine Heigl is tres chic in this business outfit, and I might have to also copy it for the office (minus the Jimmy Choo bag because I seriously cannot afford it.) LOVing this yellow D&G number on Eva Mendes. Katie Holmes adorable in Hermes - she is just uber cute lately.