English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, January 7, 2008

If you wanted to know more about me...

Thanks for tagging me, beautiful girl at Fresh off the Farm!

1. Three jobs I have had in my life:
- TA/grader for an animal science professor
- high-end furniture boutique/outlet employee
- columnist

2. Five movies I would watch over and over:
- My Best Friend's Wedding
- Pretty Woman
- Love Actually
- The Sweetest Thing
- Wedding Crashers

3. Four places I have lived:
- Missouri
- Missouri
- Missouri
- Beauvais, France

4. Four TV Shows that I watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Law and Order
- Gossip Girl
- Private Practice

5. Six places I have been:
- Washington, DC (4 times)
- Put-in-Bay, Ohio (an island in Ohio that you should visit! - look it up)
- Honfleur, France
- Horseshoe Bay, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Normandy, France

6. People who e-mail me often:
- My bff Dana
- My bf
- My mom

7. Four of my favorite foods:
- ice cream/frozen custard
- boneless buffalo wings
- wine & cheese (ha ha ha)
- homemade, fresh-from-the-oven, almost-done bread

8. Four places I would rather be right now:
- in my bed, sleeping
- shopping at a fantastic mall
- anywhere with my man
- on a beach with a frozen margarita

9. Four friends I think will re-post:
* most of the people whom I would think would re-post have already done this, so anyone who wants to do this, go for it!

10. Things I am looking forward to in the year 2008:
- being an aunt!
- furthering my education
- hanging out more with my blogger friends/enjoying lots of wine
- visiting more wineries
- getting together with college friends more
- running more outside

xoxo
gg