English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I want...

... to always remember to think about life in this way.
A friend of mine sent this to me today, and it was just what I needed at just the right time.  Hope it makes you blessed ladies out there who read my blog as happy as it made me!
xoxo,
gg

Someone will always be prettier, skinnier, smarter or their houses will be bigger. Some may even drive a better car, their children do better in school or their husbands fix more things around the house...
Let it go; love youself and your circumstances. Think about it!  The prettiest woman in the world can have hatred in her heart.  The most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.  The richest woman you know might have the car, the house, the clothes and might also be lonely.

As the word says, 'If I have not loved, I am nothing.' So, again, love youself. Love who you are. Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say, 'I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed, to be Disappointed!' 'Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen.'

Be 'Blessed' Ladies and pass this on to encourage another woman. You might consider yourself just another person, but to the one person you just sent this to, it could mean so much.'

I send it to all of you ladies! gg