English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, December 10, 2007

Product Review: Modern Movement Warmwear

I tend to get cold easily. When we are going to be doing something in cold weather, my man brings up the time I freaked out a little bit during the FREEZING Inaugural Parade in Washington, DC. I definitely did not wear enough clothing to keep warm while sitting outside for an extended period of time. Once I couldn't handle it anymore, we hightailed it back to our hotel to get ready for a fancy dinner in DC and delicious champagne in our room later.

Alas, I have found the key to ending my intense hatred of cold weather - fantastic long underwear made for women. You see, I went to a football game on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in sub-freezing temperatures, and I knew I had to prepare myself to be in the cold for a v. LONG time. It was the big MU vs. KU game, and we won!

So I bought these at full price.

I loved them so much that I went back and bought a second pair in black. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were 33% off! I am considering getting the white set, too. I bought some for my sister and might get some for my mom, too!

I have heard that Cuddl Duds are great, too, but I don't own any and these featured were the only ones that I could find on such short notice when I realized how cold it was going to be for the best game in recent MU history.

Pros: Keep you warm, are thin enough to fit underneath clothes, feel silky and wonderful against the skin, are really comfortable.

Cons: The pants are NOT low-rise, actually they are pretty high-rise.

GG grade: A+

xoxo