English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, December 3, 2007

Celeb style candy



Carrie Underwood is absolutely beautiful in this gold, but I always think she looks like a Barbie doll. Sometimes I hate her for her beauty. B*tch. Just kidding. She was dating that hottie from Gossip Girl, but it has apparently fizzled. Boys need to stop cheating on her - she even has a song about it!



The happy couple: J-Lo is a pregnant vision in white.



I love Kate Hudson in this black sheath and WOW, look at Katie Holmes - all grown up and STUNNING in Monique Lhullier.



Some classic jeans looks with Penelope Cruz and Katherine Heigl.



I want to be Rachel Bilson - love, love, love that second look.



I am kinda like - what the heck is that black piece of material covering this extravagant and beautiful yellow dress on Beyonce... It's design is not working for me.