English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged for a MeMe

Dana at It's a Wonderful Life! tagged me for this.

6 habits/facts about me....

1. I am hardly ever home on the weekends. I pack up almost every weekend and drive the two hours to my boy's house. Going to his house is almost always more fun than the two of us hanging out in my one-bedroom apartment. His house is close to his family's farm, and there is always plenty of fun stuff to do there!

2. I love my sweet one-bedroom apartment. Decorating it and living by myself in a brand spanking new place is exactly what I needed at this point in my life. I do like the occasional weekend when the boy is busy and I get to have some time to myself cleaning up my apartment and just enjoying it.

3. My latest birthday totally made me freak out about not being married. I have been with a super wonderful & fabulous guy for 3 1/2 years, but the whole one-year-older-and-still-no-ring thing threw me for a loop, and I went a bit loopy on the boy. I am better now.

4. I love ice cream. From pistachio to coffee to frozen custard to homemade to just plain vanilla, I have never met an ice cream that I did not like.

5. I love fashion, but I have huge, flat feet and wearing heels often gives me excruciating pain. Maybe they give everyone that, but after having $20,000+ of work done to my feet, I try not to ruin it all to wear really high heels. I still do occasionally, but I try not to overdo it, even if it would be ten times cuter if I wore the heels. Besides, it is harder than heck to find gorgeous shoes in size 11 because stores don't buy that many, and they immediately sell out. I have resorted to shopping online for most of my shoes. Indigo by Clarks has the cutest heels that are also comfortable!

6. I studied abroad in France when I was in college, and I really want to go back to Europe sometime in my life. I think it would be the perfect honeymoon destination!

Bonus!! I did not drink alcohol, except for the occasional sip and a glass of wine in France (the good wine was only 2 bucks a bottle! I don't know why I didn't stay drunk the entire time I was there) until I graduated from college. Yeah, I know it seems crazy, but that's just how it happened. I was all for other people drinking, but I just didn't do it. Maybe that is what prevented me from gaining the Freshman 15 - I actually lost weight when I came to college! I was everyone's designated driver, and I had a helluva good time!

I am going to tag

Lady N
Suzel's Sass
Stacy
Jen