English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shop it to me!

Well, you foxy fashionistas are going to love this. I have just discovered through Daily Candy a fancy little e-mail subscription you can garner. With an easy 1-2-3 process, you can get e-mails in your inbox with lists of outfits available in your size from your favorite brands. I just got my first one and was instantly alerted about the cutest pair of pumps available in my outlandishly big shoe size (11, sometimes 12, yeeks!). Plus, you can change your preferences at any time to receive e-mails daily, every other day, Tuesdays and Fridays (recommended), or whatever you prefer. I feel much like a princess with my personal shopper. What's next? Limos to the online mall?! www.shopittome.com Kisses, girls, and happy spending!