English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, July 9, 2007

Should you buy it? Gillette Venus Breeze

Your girly blogger is here to help you - by testing beauty products to give you more information for your future purchases. The first product is the Gillette Venus Breeze 2-in-1 razor. It is much like Schick's Intuition - a razor with the shaving gel/cream built in for easy use and quick showers. First of all, I was a hard-core Schick Intuition girl until recently. While shopping in the lovely Target, I found the Breeze on clearance. Now, I wish I didn't buy all those extra replacement razors for the Intuition in bulk from Amazon.com. Once I tried the Breeze, I decided it was much better than the Schick Intuition. So as soon as I run out of refill razors at my boyfriend's pad, I am going to have to replace that Intuition with a Breeze, too.

Pros: Smells good, leaves your legs feeling very silky, easier to maneuver around knees and ankles than Intuition, better bikini-area shave, less cumbersome

Cons: You could hate the smell, cartridges are expensive, have to hang to dry

GG Grade: A+

Let me know your grade by commenting below!